For over 10 years, Al Rumanah Packaging has specialized in designing and packaging solution provider custom boxes and corrugated (cardboard) packaging. You could say it’s at the “corr” of what we do! Everything we produce is made using the latest equipment and technology. We design to your exact specifications, choosing from a wide range of weights, flute sizes, colors, inserts and more. We make sure every detail meets the needs of your product, your industry and your brand. Our personal commitment is to ensure that you receive the best in quality and service each and every time.
Promote and protect your goods with confidence, let us be your packaging partner!
WHY USE CORRUGATED? 5 BENEFITS OF CORRUGATED PACKAGING:
Corrugated cardboard boxes have been the packaging material of choice for brands and industries all over the world for many years. Corrugated packaging is:
- Versatile: Even though it’s just paper and starch, corrugated cardboard is strong yet pliable and moisture resistant. It’s perfect for transporting, protecting, and promoting products of all shapes and sizes. It’s also a great medium for high-quality printing and is often used for displays and retail packaging. Colorful graphics and creative designs help to set you apart from competitors and deliver your brand’s message in a crowded marketplace.
- Cost-Effective: Corrugated containers are one of the most affordable packaging options available. With modern manufacturing processes, they require very little labor to produce or fill. Many boxes can be shipped flat and assembled off site and then re-used or recycled.
- Sustainable: Corrugated is also one of the most eco-friendly packaging options on the market. The paper is made from sustainably harvested trees and then converted into corrugated sheets. At the end of the life-cycle, corrugated cardboard is easily recyclable and completely biodegradable.
- Made in the USA: Our corrugated packaging is all sourced and made right here in the U.S. We take pride in providing and supporting local manufacturing jobs. Family-owned and operated for over 10 years, we are committed to serving our clients and our community.
- Customizable: With corrugated, there are so many options available. From specialty, coatings to fluting sizes, everything we create is done specifically with you and your packaging goals in mind. We design to your exact specifications and provide prototypes for testing and approval. Once we’ve finalized a concept, it’s off to the press, made in any quantity, and delivered to you when you need it. We also offer warehousing and fulfilment as value added services to help you manage your supply chain and keep things simple.
Got a project in mind? Let us help you get started! Connect with one of our packaging specialists today.
IS IT CORRUGATED OR IS IT CARDBOARD?
Many, if not most, people look at a box and naturally associate the term “cardboard.” In most cases however, they should be referring to these cartons as “corrugated.” Cardboard is just a thick paper stock used to make folding cartons, like cereal boxes for example. Corrugated has three layers, an inside liner, an outside liner (also called facings), and the wavy layer in between called a “flute.” Fluting is what gives corrugated boxes their strength.
Flutes come in a variety of sizes: A, B, C, D, E and specialty flutes (such as AC and BC).